A few quick updates for those interested in attending the 2017 Stokes County Agricultural Fair.
1. Due to the affects that our area is still feeling from the remnants of Hurricane Irma, the fair is CLOSED today (Tuesday, September 12, 2017).
2. All sheep will show on Wednesday at the regular starting time of 5:00PM.
3. All goats will show on Thursday with a start time of 4:30PM.
4. The “Horsin’ Around” special event will begin immediately following the conclusion of the goat show on Thursday.
5. The cake auction has been moved to Wednesday, September 13th at 7:00PM. The location for this event remains in the front of the American Legion building.
For live updates from the volunteers running this year’s fair, please be sure to follow us on Facebook at http://www.fb.com/StokesCountyFair/ .